Cannot open FR Object Inspector 'Events' tab

edited September 2013 in FastReport 4.0
Hi,

When I left-click on FastReport 4's Object Inspector 'Events' tab, nothing happens. The Properties tab and list stand firm.

I have restarted XE4 and even rebooted the computer, but to no avail.

I have never experienced this before. How can I have The FR OI behave as normal?

Thanks for help on this

regards Tor

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 3:31PM
    sounds like you are using the limited version supplied with xe4, in which case there is no internal events
    for the report. requires at least fr4 standard version to have internal code scripting.
  • edited September 2013
    gordk wrote: »
    sounds like you are using the limited version supplied with xe4, in which case there is no internal events
    for the report. requires at least fr4 standard version to have internal code scripting.

Ok. I have a FR4 license and I thought I had activated it, but after I uninstalled the XE4 FR version and installed FR4Pro it works nicely.

Thanks for telling me. I wasn't aware of this limitation.

regards Tor

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.