send email to each customer

edited August 2013 in FastReport 4.0
I have a problem.

I want to create and show one big report consisting of many pages, but every separate page I have to send by email.
Every email must be send to different address.

And my question is:

It is possible to prepare page in first frxreport component, and then after every record is prepared, copy prepared new pages into second frxreport component, create pdf and send email.

Sometimes, one record doesn't fit on one page, so I have to create pdf file with two (or more) pages!

Every examples show somethings like this:
wrote:
frxReport1.LoadFromFile('1.fr3');
frxReport1.PrepareReport;
frxReport1.LoadFromFile('2.fr3');
frxReport1.PrepareReport(False);
frxReport1.ShowPreparedReport;

But I can't to this.

I have only one fr3 file with dialog. Dialog should by show only once.
Can you show good sample how to do it?

Comments

• edited September 2013
    jamertroy wrote: »
    Looks like this is one tough issue. Have you verified with support yet f this feature is possible?

No, I haven't, but I think this feature isn't possible yet! >
  • edited 5:07AM
    pele wrote: »
    pele wrote: »
    Looks like this is one tough issue. Have you verified with support yet f this feature is possible?

No, I haven't, but I think this feature isn't possible yet! >
    I actually don't understand what you are wanting to do from your first e-mail.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.