STOP printing

Good morning, I have a doubt. When printing a report in FR in fiscal printer it ejects the page before you can cortala and etc.. I want to finish printing it actually STOP printing and let stop. I saw that could use the following command:

A memo with this in OnBeforePrinter DMPMemo1.Text =: = # 27 # 48;

but do not know if this is the right command for fiscal printer or dot matrix coil.

Could someone help me?

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 9:26AM
    wrote:
    A memo with this in OnBeforePrinter DMPMemo1.Text =: = # 27 # 48;
    Use TfrxDMPCommand
    wrote:
    but do not know if this is the right command for fiscal printer or dot matrix coil.
    See your printer's manual
  • gpi wrote: »
    Use TfrxDMPCommand

where I find this option in report designer? could show me an example if not cause much discomfort?
  • @gpi Any help on how to use TfrxDMPCommand?

using Delphi 11 FMX

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.