Bug with Bar Code Type "bcCode128C".

How do I put lyrics on this type of code "bcCode128C" because currently all letters that I put out a "0" when I read the "Bar Code Reader"

Comments

• edited 1:53AM
    Yes I am using the latest version '4 .14.4 'and the problem continues or is it even a bug.

Problem is for letters that are converted to "0" so if I put a code like this "ABCD1234" when I move the scanner will read well
    "00001234" will replace all the letters with "0"
  • gpigpi
    edited 1:53AM
    Code128C supports digits only. No string (text, "lyrics")
    Use Code128A or Code128B
  • edited August 2013
    the problem is that the types "Code128A or Code128B" are not very big it has a good compression as the "Code128C"
    if I print barcodes with other softwares the codes are always 128 Small then I think there is a bug in the types "Code128A or Code128B" for being too large.

But I believe there BUG in kind "Code128C" based on this topic:

http://www.fast-report.com/en/forum/?p=/discussion/10195
  • gpigpi
    edited 1:53AM
    wrote:
    But I believe there BUG in kind "Code128C" based on this topic:
    This is not bug. FR supports Code128A, Code128B and Code128C, but doesn't support Code128Auto
    Ask FR's support for modified units. (Please, don't use "lyrics" when describe your problem. Use "text", "string")

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.