How to enable native IBO support?

Hi, to enable native (IB_) IBO component support, in the old 2.x days there was a define in the fr.inc file, while in FR3 I've found nothing like that.
I've tried the Datasource or Dataset porperty of frxDBDataset but, as expected, my IB_ components are not seen.
How can I do?
thanks
btw, importing FR2.53 exported reports, I've a lot of text components in the wrong vertical position respect the bands they should belong to (they usually are nearer the bottom of the page than they should be, or they overlap, etc.). Is it a bug, an inevitable porblem, or am I missing something? Maybe my original band layout is not what the conversion filter expects...

Comments

• edited 6:56PM
    In the next build we will include IBO wrapper.
    When inmorting old reports, you should turn on the "Free bands placement" option in the FR3 designer.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.