Recomplie Wizard

TDLTDL
edited 4:54AM in FastReport 4.0
I purchased Fast Reports VCL 4 Basic and I noticed that their is a "Recompile Wizard" shortcut in the Windows menu. What does this do and when should it be used?

Thanks,
TDL

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 4:54AM
    the recompile wizard is used for recompiling fr for other delphi versions or when changing tchart versions etc.
  • TDLTDL
    gordk wrote: »
    the recompile wizard is used for recompiling fr for other delphi versions or when changing tchart versions etc.

I am using Fast Reports VCL 4 with Delphi XE, do I need to run the recompile wizard?
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    if you down loaded the version of fr for your version of xe you should not need to.
    make sure you have uninstalled the version that comes with Delphi XE before installing the
    purchased version.
    BTW i hope you realize that the basic version does not have internal scripting in the reports.
  • TDLTDL
    gordk wrote: »
    if you down loaded the version of fr for your version of xe you should not need to.
    make sure you have uninstalled the version that comes with Delphi XE before installing the
    purchased version.
    BTW i hope you realize that the basic version does not have internal scripting in the reports.

My version of Delphi XE came with Rave Reports but I did install the trial version of fr prior to purchasing the basic edition. I inquired before I installed basic and was total to uninstall the trial prior to installing basic which is what I did. I did asked before I purchased about the scripting; will upgrade to Standard once cash flow allows [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Thanks, TDL[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.