PDF CLIPS TEXT

edited 10:08PM in FastReport 4.0
I noticed today that if I have a memo text field that has text in it that overflows HORIZONTALLY, then the PDF EXPORTED will have CLIPPED TEXT.

Please note that the property for the memo field is set to "CLIPPED=FALSE". And please note that in the report viewer, it looks PERFECT and when I print to a printer device that is actually a 3rd party pdf creator, it creates the pdf perfectly. It's only when I click on the EXPORT PDF button in the previewer that this problem arises.

ALSO, Please note that text that extends past the RIGHT EDGE of the memo control IS DISPLAYED PERFECTLY in the report view AND the exported PDF.

So, the only issue seems to be when the text extends downwards past the bottom of the memo control field.

Very interesting

VBDavie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.