Band Colors & Styles

Can someone please direct me to where in the documentation I can read about how I can set the styles (e.g. olor, shading, lines, frames) of different bands (e.g. ReportTitle, PageHeader, Data Header, PageFooter).
Thanks for any help.

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 12:13AM
    the first thing to understand is that a band is not (output) printed it is merely a place holder on the design page,
    only its contents(objects) are output.
    Sorry i ment to add this.
    To make the area of the band apper to have a color add a memoview the height & width of the band,
    behind all other memos.
    if you want the rows output by the band to have alternating color set the highlight condition for the memo
    to <line#>mod 2 and if your other memos are stretching set the stretchmode prop to maxheight.
    to work with styles read the programmers manual on styles.
    jamertroy wrote: »
    Hi. I'm new here. Is there a documentation about Styles though? I was looking to use it as a reference.

what part of read the programmers manual on styles do you not understand?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.