IBX 7.2?

I have a problem installing FR3, because I have IBX version 7.2 installed, instead of 7.0...

When loading the package I get:

'Cannot load package IBXpress70. It contains unit 'IbxConst' , which is also contained in package 'ibxpress72' ...

Any idea how to solve this one?

Thanks and take care,
Marcel.

Comments

• edited 10:39PM
    In the next release (next week) we'll add the missing sources to allow users to recompile the package for actual IBX version.
  • edited 10:39PM
    mvkalken wrote:
    'Cannot load package IBXpress70. It contains unit 'IbxConst' , which is also contained in package 'ibxpress72' ...

Any idea how to solve this one?
    YES !

You just have to delete all Fastreport precompiled packages installed by the installer into {SYSTEM32}

fs7.*
    frx*.*

The follow the instructions of the section 2 of install.txt (Compiling FastReport Pro Edition and Enterprise Edition Packages)

Hope this helps

Regards,

Pierre.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.