Strange error in report designer

hsmhsm
edited 12:17PM in FastReport 4.0
I have a report that I am in the middle of designing containing around 16 memos in a master band and little else at the moment.
I had it zoomed in to 300% so the memos were a reasonable size on the screen.

Suddenly I was unable to select any memo to move it or change any of its properties.
Instead, moving the mouse over any memo immediately displayed the little dropdown list in the top right hand corner and only allowed me to chose a data field for that memo. In fact it would often choose one for me - changing the text that was already in the memo!

Also the upside down triangle in the drop down box had changed shape and now looks more like a heart than a triangle.

I restarted my machine but it is still happening.
I suspect a stuck keyboard key or something so when I move the mouse I am actually doing a ctrl-move or alt-move combination
Are there any key combinations like this that fast report responds to? It might help me narrow down the problem.

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 12:17PM
    Check TfrxDesigner.Restrictions
  • hsmhsm
    edited 12:17PM
    gpi wrote: »
    Check TfrxDesigner.Restrictions
    Where is that please?
    and what am I checking for?

I have the repport design page on the screen. Is it there somewhere?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.