correct syntax to reference a memo?

hsmhsm
edited 1:40AM in FastReport 4.0
What is the correct syntax to reference a particular memo in the body of a cross tab?

eg suppose in the DBcross1OnBeforePrint or the DBCrossOnPrintCell events I want to put a value or test a value in the 5th row and 7th column? - not by using AddValue()

I've seen this somewhere and seem to remember it was like using the ColumnValues and RowValues arrays but was fully qualified, something
like FrxReport1.DBCross1.Cells[5,7] but I cannot find any mention of it in any of the manuals now. It might have even used the Sender parameter cast to a DBCross

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.