Child4 posicion in a Page

edited 1:52AM in FastReport 4.0
Hi
i have a Page where i have a Child4 after that i have SubdetailData1 and i need that each time the Child4 is 1 line before the end of the Page the SubdetailData1 will start print in the next page.
Is this possible

Thank you
Ml

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 1:52AM
    Yes in the obp event of the subdetail write code to check the engine.freespace and if it is not greater than a predetermined value then call engine.newpage.
  • edited April 2013
    gordk wrote: »
    Yes in the obp event of the subdetail write code to check the engine.freespace and if it is not greater than a predetermined value then call engine.newpage.

if engine.freespace < 100 then
    engine.NewPage;

Thank??s it worked

Sorry is there a way to put something like this to work???
    if engine.freespace > 60 and < 100 then
    engine.NewPage;

Thank??s again

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.