problem in windows 8

edited April 2013 in FastReport .NET
i installed fast report in windows 8
but it's Designer doesn't run! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> just Viewer runs but it display this error (attaced file) when i move mouse on it![/img]

Comments

• edited 8:39AM
    pr0grammer wrote: »
    i installed fast report in windows 8
    but it's Designer doesn't run! [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> just Viewer runs but it display this error (attaced file) when i move mouse on it![/img]

I have this problem too... please anyone help us.
    In order to recover or unlock password on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, you can use SmartKey Windows Password Recovery to do that. It's a powerful and profesional tool to deal with login password recovery problem. You won't lose any data when you use it. You can make usef of it with ease.See more at HERE->>
  • edited July 2017
    In order to recover Windows 8 password, you can use Windows Password Recovery to do that. It's a powerful and professional tool to deal with login password recovery problem. You won't lose any data when you use it. You can make useful of it with ease.
    I agree with your idea , it has helped me to reset Win 8 login password ,i'm glad to introduce to friends who need
    There are many ways to bypass Windows 8 password on Google , like the Windows Password Key, Windows Recovery, which is bestter ? personally, i use the first software ,even if it is the best Windows password recovcory tool , and it has helped me to restore lost Password

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.