PAGE HEADER
CHILD BAND
MASTER DATA
PAGE FOOTER
REPORT SUMMARY

When I print the report I got the following result

errorprint.gif

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/4/errorprint.gif

The lines from the master data band don't link with the lines of the page footer band

Any suggest?

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 7:48PM
    since you did not show your design layout i can't be sure, but i would guess that the data band is sized slightly larger than the line object creating the white space.
  • edited 7:48PM
    Hi.

A page footer will print in fixed position, depending on the page's bottom margin.
    A masterdata band will move to new page when there is not room for one more in the current page.

So, you can try one on these alternatives:
    - ajust bottom margin to move the page footer up or down until it touches the masterdata.
    - adjust masterdata.height so that rows fills the available space better
    - increase the height of your masterdata-line-items, until it fits. It is not a problem that that height og line items is larger than the masterdata.height.

I would have tried the last suggestion first.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.