Compile Error - Unit fcMeasureEditor

edited 10:22AM in FastCube
Installing FastCube for testing purposes.
Installed it. Then I try to add it to my program.
I get a compile error:

[DCC Fatal Error] fcMeasureEditor.pas(563): F2051 Unit fcMeasuresEditor was compiled with a different version of fcMeasureEditor.TfcMeasureEditor.

I have tried recompile.exe,
I have tried compiling the XE2 project dclfcd16.dproj. Nothing works.

Comments

• edited 10:22AM
    Hi.

Try:
    Uninstall FastCube.
    Delete all pas and dcu modules from FastCube.
    Install FastCube.

Best regards,
    Oleg Pryalkov.
    wrote: »
    Hi.

Try:
    Uninstall FastCube.
    Delete all pas and dcu modules from FastCube.
    Install FastCube.

Best regards,
    Oleg Pryalkov.

I must be doing this wrong.
    I uninstalled FastCube (first through Delphi project and then through Control Panel).
    Can't really delete any .dcu or .pas files from FastCube since the directory doesn't exist any more (uninstalled).
    Install FastCube, same error.
    Hello!
    I am also having the same problem. Already informed deleted files, recompiled and reinstalled and the problem remains. I have already given written permission, compiled manually, etc..
  • edited October 2013
    Hello!
    I am also having the same problem. Already informed deleted files, recompiled and reinstalled and the problem remains. I have already given written permission, compiled manually, etc..

As I remember I replied you in the support system. You don't need to compile anything manually. Don't open/save packages in Delphi since Delphi adds unwanted changes to that packages, just use recompile.exe

We had reproduced the situation you have only when we opened package forms in Delphi and saved the change which Delphi adds there.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.