Did I found a bug in TfrxPreview / VCL / Delphi 2010 / FR 4.13.3

edited February 2013 in FastReport 4.0
I have 5 reports which working pretty nice.
They are using default preview or direct printing, depending on one variable.

Thats fine.

Now I would like to show a thumbnail preview for each type. So the user should easily see if he selected the right one.

I put one TfrxPreview on a form and set preview property of reports to it.
Works well.
As soon as I printed or prewieved (default preview) one and select another report in thumbnail preview I get access violation in Fast Report.

To make it more clear I stripped down my code into an small project.
See attachment.

Steps to reproduce:
1. start exe
2. press one of five preview buttons.
3. Press print button
4. Close preview
5. Select another preview button.

See access violation.

Sometimes access violation does not show up immediately. Just repeat given sequence.

Tested on Win7 64-bit and Win XP 32-bit

I also attached screenshot of access violation. Window looks like it is created from Fast Report itself. D2010 access violations look different.

Please see attached files.

Your help is really appreciated

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 11:19PM
    You should set all TfrxReport.Preview to nil before frxReport1.Preview := frxPreview1; and others

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.