Fastscript + TeeChart 7 Pro

edited August 2004 in FastScript
I am installing TeeChart 7 Pro and having some issues with fastscript, was it compiled with an older (and clashing) version of TeeChart?

I have :
1. updated fs7.dpk to reference Tee77 in the requires clause instead of TEE
2. Added TeCanvas to fs_ichartrtti.pas (for TChartBrush)

did a build all on fs7.dpk the dcsl7.dpk, compiled fine, but somwhere there must be a reference/requirement for Tee70.bpl, as it keeps looking for it (it has been removed as part of the upgrade process).

Any ideas/hints on getting this working?

Aaron

Comments

• edited 7:03PM
    Remove all *.dcu, *bpl, *.dcp files before recompiling FS package.
    I removed all *.dcu files from fastscript\source - the .dcp and .bpl files were dumped in \borland\projects\bpl, and I deleted them also.

Still not working.
    Ok...

I did a search across my entire HDD of fs*.dcp;fs*.dcu;fs*.bpl and deleted them all.

This worked.

Thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.