FastReport.Mono and Android

edited January 2013 in FastReport.Mono
On your FastReport Mono product page, it says the following:
wrote:
It can be used with Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and any operating system that supports Xamarin Mono

Yet, when I download the demo and reference FastReport.Mono.dll from within in a Mono for Android project, I get the following compilation error:
wrote:
Error Exception while loading assemblies: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load assembly 'System.Drawing, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'. Perhaps it doesn't exist in the Mono for Android profile?
File name: 'System.Drawing.dll'
at Monodroid.Tuner.MonoDroidResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference reference, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Xamarin.Android.Tasks.ResolveAssemblies.AddAssemblyReferences(List`1 assemblies, AssemblyDefinition assembly)
at Xamarin.Android.Tasks.ResolveAssemblies.Execute()

Could you please confirm whether FastReport.Mono can be used with Xamarin's Mono for Android? The statement that it is supported on any OS that supports Xamarin Mono leads me to believe that Mono for Android should be supported, too.

Thank you!

Comments

• edited 11:12AM
    I am very concern developer confirmation of the statement that it is supported on any os that supports Xarmarin mon. Because I am interested in your product

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.