Actual copy number

Hi!

I would like know how can I get the actual copy number. The problem, I have an n pages report and I print 3 copies from it. I want to print something from the second page. how can i do this??

Best Regards,

demea

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 1:42AM
    Use CopyName# report variable
  • edited 1:42AM
    Hi!

I use CopyName# variable for other things. I want to know the actual # value from the CopyName# variable.

demea
  • edited 1:42AM
    Attila wrote: »
    I want to know the actual # value from the CopyName# variable.
    I think that no one can manipulate with data and values after the report is finished and is being sent to a printer from Preview window.
    I don't know about any event that is fired when printing a report (sending it to printer) and possibilites of changing the preview at this time.
    There is an event OnReportPrint but it is fired only once NO matter how many copies one set in a print dialog.

Regards
    Mick

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.