Hundreds of reports to FR3

Hello to all members of the forum FR3.

I have many reports fr2.53 and now I start working with fr3 (which upgraded about 2/3 years ago) I find myself with a big problem: Transform fr2 to fr3 about 150 reports for each of my clients.

I read in this forum, about the different techniques to convert the report from fr2 to fr3, for example:

- Topic "Important The new way to convert FR2 TO FR3" reply by -=DEN=-
- Topic "Regarding [] and 2.x report" by -=Serg=-"

With these fantastic solutions is needed fr2xto30.pas, and I d'ont have that file. How do i get it?
(Working with D6, FR2.53 and FR3)

TIA
S.Barco

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 6:52PM
    that file should be in fastreport 3/libd6 folder.
    However, since you are going to upgrade at such a late time I would suggest you move to fr4 first, as it is the version which is continuosly upgraded fr3 stopped at version 3.24.6 IIRC

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.