Printing rows from a query

I have a table with 60 fields. At runtime user would run a query and select certain fields (lets say around 5 to 10 fields). Since I do not know the field names (at design time) that user would select, how I can print the records returned by the query.

In version 2.5 of FastReport I was using frPrintTable which was perfectly fulfilling this requirement , but I could not find any such component in Ver 4.3. What is the alternate now? [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> Tariq Changgez[/img]

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 3:30AM
    Tariq
    use a crossview object in the report,
    see the printtable demo in the FastReport 4/demos folder only use a query instead.
  • edited 3:30AM
    gordk wrote: »
    Tariq
    use a crossview object in the report,
    see the printtable demo in the FastReport 4/demos folder only use a query instead.

Thanks for the quick reply. I tried using CrossTab and it worked.
    Now I want to change font size of both column header and column content at runtime. I tried to change the font size of the MasterBand1 at runtime, and set the Parent Font property of the MemoViews to True, but it did not work.

Please help
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 3:30AM
    read the usermanual chapter on crossview good examples there.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.