Question: Interactive Report

I want to create a interactive report, which will use a dialog box to ask users which option they want to print. 1. Billing Address 2.Shipping Address.
The report has two radio button and two BitBtn, when user choose anyone option of radio button, it will enable page1 memo A and disable memo B or enable page1 memo B and disable memo A.

DialogPage has two buttons, I want Click "OK" button to preview and Click "Cancel" to exit (but I have not write any code, no any idea)

I can't successfully preview the report, it just show DialogPage, when I click "OK" button or Click "Cancel" button no any action, I just can click "close" button to stop preview.

Anyone can help!!

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 1:44AM
    set the modalresult prop of the 2 buttons.
    in the onactivate event of the dialog page you can set which groupbutton is set as default.
    once you gain a bit of experience, you will find that you can use 1 memo containing iif function to substitute which datafields are used within the memo and the obp event of the memo to move the memo's currentx position.
  • edited 1:44AM
    Thanks, problem solved

I know how to use IIF function, but what is obp event? Could you please speak more detail?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.