HTML Export and Export in general

edited 3:57AM in FastReport 4.0
Hi guys,

I am actually testing the new version 4.3 and I have a problem with the HTML export.
We have a general client name set as '<Walk In>' and during the HTML export, the symbols '<' and '>' are not replaced by '<' and '>', resulting in a blank space. I did not try for other symbols but is there a way around? I did not see anything in the properties of the component.

Also, is there an easy way of replacing the dialog boxes used for an export? We would like, for example, to set the default properties for the PDF export but let the users choose where to save the file (if they choose to export to PDF from the report preview).

Thanks.

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 3:57AM
    in delphi code before loading the report set values for the props of the desired export component.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.