Problem Sendin Report By E-Mail

Hi, I need to send a report by email. I use the frxmailexport component. I fill all fields like smtphost, port, login, password and address. I configured this fields like I use in outlook. And I try several emails that I have, but I aways receive error messages like '502 UNIMPLEMENTED (#5.5.1)' using one smtp host or '501 AUTH COMMAND UNAVAILBLE' using another one.

best regards,

Gilvan Ferreira

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 3:10AM
    check your firewall make sure your application has permission to send emails.
  • edited 3:10AM
    gordk wrote: »
    check your firewall make sure your application has permission to send emails.

I use outlook normaly in this machine sending and receiveing emails.

Gilvan
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 3:10AM
    i am refering to the app you compiled with fr. the firewall is probably blocking it from using the mail server.
  • edited 3:10AM
    My firewall are disabled. let me explain better my problem.

I have 2 emails accounts one of them requires autentication another don??t require. If I use the email that requires autentication it??s work perfectly and I can send the email. The problem is when I use the another email account that do not require autentication. I receive an timeout error. When I go to the Log file I see this text

>HELO uol.com.br

<220 socom7.uol.com.br ESMTP
    >AUTH LOGIN

<250 socom7.uol.com.br
    <503 Error: authentication not enabled
    ---11/07/2007 15:22:43
    Timeout expired (60)
    503 Error: authentication not enabled
    11/07/2007 15:25:45

Thanks,

Gilvan

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.