COMException: COM object is either not valid or not registered

Hi all
I have used FastReport Studio (FastReport3.dll) in my ASP.NET webapplication project,Every thing is ok BUT when i Upload my project to the server and when my Report wants to Execute i Encounter with following ERROR:

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040154): COM object with CLSID {4764040E-4222-4DEC-9F2E-82D46E212B3A} is either not valid or not registered

Could AnyOne Help me.?
Kind Regards.

Comments

• edited 7:06PM
    wrote:
    I have used FastReport Studio (FastReport3.dll) in my ASP.NET webapplication project,Every thing is ok BUT when i Upload my project to the server and when my Report wants to Execute i Encounter with following ERROR:
    System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040154): COM object with CLSID {4764040E-4222-4DEC-9F2E-82D46E212B3A} is either not valid or not registered

Hello.

The COM object with CLSID {4764040E-4222-4DEC-9F2E-82D46E212B3A} is the TfrxReport object .
    This message maybe generated due to registration problem of FastReport.dll.

There are two possible reasons of that error:

1. It can happen if no FastReport DLL registered on the server.
    2. It can happen if installation of FastReport folder does not acceptable to ASP.NET applications by security raeson.

Please, try to move the FastReport.dll to another location, that acceptable to webserver, and register that dll manually by windows shell command: regsvr32 Fasterpor3.dll

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.