Preview to print problem

edited 11:43PM in FastReport 4.0
Hello everyone.
I have a very simple report that I use one memo component in the title band. I load the memo with a text file. The text file has different columns positioned at different locations on the page. Easy enough.
The problem is when I preview the report it looks great, but when I print it the text becomes misaligned. I understand my font spacing will be an issue, so I am using Terminal 8. What I don't understand is why isn't the preview a mirror of the actual print. Anyone have any suggestions.
Example

Preview Looks Like:

Name
Company Terms: 0 Service Code: 1
123 Main Sales Type: 1 Service Area: 2
City, St. Rate: 1.2 Service Days: 5

Printing Looks Like:

Name
Company Terms: 0 Service Code: 1
123 Main Sales Type: 1 Service Area: 2
City, St. Rate: 1.2 Service Days: 5

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 11:43PM
    Terminal is not a scaleable truetype font.
    try turning off wsiwig prop of memo.
    or use more than 1 memo with variables and before running report parse your textfile and pass the values into a variable.
    or store your file as an rtf file and use an rtf memo.
    >

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.