Chart Aggregates

PixelPointerPixelPointer Vaughan, Ontario
edited 10:13PM in FastReport 3.0
I would like to show very detailed data in my masterdata band, but only aggregate data in my chart. i.e. individual payments sorted by media tender type, but show only tender type sums in the chart. Is there a way to do this without having to rely on another recordset?

Comments

• AdamAdam London
    edited 10:13PM
    I don't think that FR / TeeChart is capable of picking out Group Footer data & putting this into a Chart ... I *think* it can only pick out MasterData.

Therefore you will have to use a secondary data-set.

Adam
  • PixelPointerPixelPointer Vaughan, Ontario
    edited 10:13PM
    Yes, that is what i had assumed. i was trying to avoid second datasets. Oh well, even with this little set back, fr is still a pretty handy tool.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.