Close the Dialog Box

PixelPointerPixelPointer Vaughan, Ontario
edited 9:00PM in FastReport 4.0
;) I have a report with a dialog box. Before the report is even loaded, a variable may have been set by the user, with some default values. I want to run the report without even showing the dialog box, or by setting the appropriate values in the dialog box, through report code script, and call the button click event. I have tried to call the actual event, but it does not work. I have tried using, Button1.Click, but it is not accepted. Can someone help me out?

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 9:00PM
    on the report code page, in the original empty begin end block
    this is the very first bit of script that is run, you can use it to initialize settings.

test the variable if it has a value then set the dialog page visible to false.

or from delphi after loading the report
    use the findobject method.
    ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.