tchart mulitlabel

guzialguzial Poland
edited 6:56AM in FastReport 3.0
hello,

i have to build report with tchart;
but the problem is that i have to have few series on one chart but every series has different range of y labels; for example first series y range is beetwen 0 and 100 and the line on chart is very "dynamically" but when i add next series which y range is beetween 10000 -1000000 first line is shown as "flat" line and the new one is "dynamically"

i don't have idea how to solve it up; maybe put one tchar object on other and make it transparent ?? i dont know if it is possible to make chart transparent; or to make multi y label - but how

thanks a lot for any help

Comments

• edited 6:56AM
    Sorry, but it's Teechart-specific question. Maybe you ask it in the TeeChart support forums?
    My suggestion is to not use several series, use several chart objects.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.