ADO Query Problems

I'm evaluating Fastreport 4. Last week I've written some queries inside the DATA tab in the report designer, but yesterday I've downloaded what it seems to be a new version (FastReport 4 for Delphi 7 Nov 09, 2006 7,647.441) and now if I try to write anything on the ADO Query control I got a "List Index Out of Bounds (-1)" error message.

Comments

• edited 1:42PM
    Fixed.
    It's almost fixed....

I've downloaded the new version, and now it just send me a "List index out of bounds (0)" error, but it doesn't hang anymore (in the past version, it did).

If I open the ado query object and double click on it I get the SQL window, and if I try to write the SQL statement directly, I get the error; but if I click the query builder button on the left and make the control "Help" me writing a SQL, then I can return to the first window and overwrite the generated SQL with the one I need.

I don't know if it has something to do with the fact it's a trial version.

thanks
    It's fixed in 4.0.16 which is not on the site yet.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.