FR 4 Upgrade from 3?

I'm interested in FastReports for use with Delphi but as it's about to be upgraded I'm wondering if I should wait for version 4?

If I bought version 3 now would I get v4 for free when it comes out (must be soon)?

Thanks
Mark

Comments

• edited 1:54AM
    FR4 will be released in a few days - wait for it.
    Thanks, I've installed the V4 demo and am holding on...

Hope the release is close to what they said though (before the end of October) as I'd like to get stuck in...
    It's the last day of October tomorrow. Is V4 still due to be released in October?

Thanks
    Yes. Unfortunately we haven't updated english doc (user manual, programmer manual, developer manual) yet. It will be ready later.
    Thanks Alex

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.