how do I script column titles to match field names

edited 3:02PM in FastScript
I would like the access the field names of the master dataset, but I can't seem to find a way to do it. I want to name my column headers iteratively, e.g., column 1's title is whatever the first column in the dataset is column 2 is the second column and so on.

Comments

• edited 3:02PM
    Yes my friend, I have tried this for two months. But I could not do this. I think fast report does not support dynamic columns in its report. I want to appoint the memo lines on masterdata1 from delphi but, delphi does not recognize memos on frxreport.
    And I tried fastscript for appointing but fastscript does not recognize Dataset.
    So What is the solution for this problem? we do not know! ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.