Bad Compile

Good day people. I'm here trying to set up fast report to show my boss how i think it'll help, but I cannot even get to compile the demo. It keeps telling me that it cannot find frxrcClass.dcu. I would greatly appreciate it if I could get some assistance on this matter.

Comments

• edited 3:35PM
    that unit is in $FR_dir\LIB_Dx (x = your delphi version). Be sure that you have such path in the library path (tools/environment options/library/library path).
  • edited 3:35PM
    Actually, the file isn't there. I had checked there first.
  • kevin475kevin475 Riverside, CA USA
    edited 3:35PM
    I'm using FR 3.23.17 with BCB 5 and that unit is in $FR_dir\LIBBCB5.

You might try uninstalling FR and then reinstalling.

It's also possible that the install doesn't work properly for your version of FR and Delphi. Try a different version of FR.

- Kevin

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.