Console Application (Linux)

Hey

I am developing a Report Server. Inside it I build some kind of Datasets Tree using
TfrReport. The issue is that it comopiles without any problems, but when I run it without an Xserver running it throws an error.

Is there any solution ?

Patricio Kohler

Comments

• edited 12:04PM
    I'll 2nd that. If I can't run it without the X server, then I cant use it (I'm doing a report
    daemon). Can someone official give a statement on this? If it's locked into X, I'll have to switch to reportmanager.

klint.
    forget it. I got this back from Alexander Tzyganenko

> *Every* Kylix application dealing with fonts, graphics and gui elements needs the Qt
    > library and x-server.

klint.
    It looks like xvfb is what we need. provides a virtual x server.

klint.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.