Can't see DateEdit Control in Web browse

Hi,

I created a report and use a DateEdit Control box to select a date vaule. I can see itin the preview. However, if I open this report in a web browser, this DateEdit box is not showing up. Any clue?

Felix

Comments

• edited 5:35PM
    Hi,
    It seems like only these fastreport components are handled by web form:
    TfrxLabelControl
    TfrxEditControl
    TfrxButtonControl
    TfrxRadioButtonControl
    TfrxCheckBoxControl
    TfrxMemoControl
    TfrxComboBoxControl

So I put a suggestion on the same topic:
    It would be nice to make TReportServer more extensible (protected and virtual methods) so every one can target his goals more easily.

• edited 5:35PM
    mbana,

Yes, I think those control boxes are neccessary and actually quite basic when creating reports. For example, I would like to select a date from a calendar instead of type the date everytime to generate reports.

I just bought Fastreport server recently. I've sent this question to them but no one answer me yet.

Felix

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.