Totals in group header??

edited 1:20AM in FastReport 3.0
The demo which tittled "Total in group header"

I am trying to do the same example with a new projects I am copying DataSets objects (RepQuery, RepQuerySource, QueryDS) and frxReport1 from main form of the demo. Then editing the report by copying the bands from the original demo report design then writing the script on the appropriate obp event.

Then previewing the report and the summing values are not printing then having an error dialog box with this message:

The following errors occured:
Unknown variable or field: Action Club
Unknown variable or field: Action Diver Supply
Unknown variable or field: Adventure Undersea
Unknown variable or field: American SCUBA Supply
Unknown variable or field: Aquatic Drama

and following like that.

Where am I doing wrong? Thanks for help.

Comments

• edited 1:20AM
    In addittion on the same demo: When I modified the script from

procedure Band7OnBeforePrint(Sender: TfrxComponent);
    begin
    Set(<Sales."Company">, Sum(<Sales."Qty">*<Sales."List Price">));
    end;

to

procedure Band7OnBeforePrint(Sender: TfrxComponent);
    begin
    Set(<Sales."Company">, Sum(<Sales."List Price">));
    end;

total is not calculating.
    Do you have frxReport.EngineOptions.DoublePass set to true?

Wayne
    Thanks Wayne, I set frxReport.EngineOptions.DoublePass true but unfortunately It didn' work. ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.