Access violation ....

edited 2:34PM in FastReport 3.0
After upgrading from FR standard 3.15 to higher version(s) I've a problem with
frxReport component. When I use component in project there is always message:

Access violation at address ... in module 'frx7.bpl' read of address....

after choosing "ignore" the frxReport component is at top left corner of the form.
without neme property.

When I assign new name to this component, it can be open and then we have message:

Cannot assign a Nil to a TstringList

I've tried remove all fast reports components from code, and then add them again,
but a result was the same.

Best regards

Comments

• ShivanShivan Germany
    edited 2:34PM
    Maybe you've got anywhere another version of the runtime libraries on your hard disk (frx*.bpl).
  • edited 2:34PM
    I've deleted all frx*.bpl beafore instalation of new FR version and. The result is the same access violation... at the begining (opening form with frxReprt component at delphi 7.0 IDE).
  • edited June 2006
    Hi
    I have the same in Delphi 5 professional and Delphi 6 Enterprise. When i put TfrxRaport
    component on the form access violation occur. I have the same messages ( cannot assign nil etc. )

I use Fastreport professional on machine 1.4 GHz 1.5 GB RAM Windows XP Prof.
    FastReport Team - please help !

After install version 3.19 all is ok, in 3.22 - have errors.

regards
    Qbar

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.