exe problem on Borland C++Builder-6

hi all,

i'm new here and i urgent need help on how to get the application file executed. i'm using borland c++ builder-6.

problem:
1)click on exe file, show missing dclusr60.bpl
2)then i opened project file, show TCDKImage missing, i ignored it and go into the project file.
3)then i goto Component->install component, fill in Unit-file-name:dclusr.cpp and Package-file-name:dclusr.bpk
4)i click exe file again and it says can't find dclusr60.bpl

i check Bin directory, no dclusr60.bpl

@Cdkimage@Finalize could not be located in the dynamic link library dclusr60.bpl".

what happen?

please help !! thank u very much.

Comments

• edited 3:48PM
    Salaam to All brothers

I am anew member, and hope to give help as I can.

I think I have read the answer of your question in other forum< and I will put it as it is:
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    To get rid of the dll's needed do the following:
    In Project/Options/Linker uncheck the "Use dynamic RTL" checkbox, In Project/Options/Linker uncheck the "Build with runtime packages" option.
    Rebuild the project.
    This results in one single exe file, nice huh !

/Sjobba
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    your brother SaAd

+++++++++++++++++++++
    The Life Is Just a Path!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.