bug:Text and Pictures Report

My program using FastReport2.5 meets an odd error: The Pictures were replaced with Black squares, even in Preview form.It happens often but not always Previewing was normal. Operating system is WindowsXP. Office printing OK.

Comments

• edited 10:11PM
    Actually i have the same problem,i have a report containing images and text sometimes black frames was appearing using windowxp also.

But when i convert my reports to version 3.11, i didn't face this problem any more.

But i have another problem ;) the size of the printed report is ~= increased by 1/3 of the normal size have any one who why is this.
    how i can solve the size issue.
    Note:When i Use the quick report in printing the size is very small but some times black frames is introduced.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.