which solutions to customize page size

Hi,
used Fr2.54 ,XP SP2
I have tried many method
*Virtual printer -> first blank page
*Define my own form and printer problems works fine on my desktop developpement but wrong on my customer desktop (the printer and form is fine but the page size is wrong).

Is this problem resolved with fr3 ???

It 's very easy in Quickreport to custom a page size why i can do it
with fr ?? I hate Quickreport and I have migrated all my soft from Quickreport to fr2.5 since two years.

Are there any solutions with fr2.54

Sorry for my bad english

Thank's for your answer....

JLV

Comments

• edited 9:58PM
    Hi Okt,

You can change custom size with using:
    Page.ChangePaper( ASize, AWidth, AHeight, ABin, AOrientation);
    where : ASize is $100 or 256 for Custom Size....

I think Custom Size is accurate only when you previewing it...
    But when you want to print, the printer will resizing the size with the nearest size of the available printer's paper list..
    So the size will change and not exactly the same.. If on your desktop is okay, than you can try it on your customer desktop with the same printer..

I hope it help you..

Thanks

Sandy.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.