Right alignment does not work

When reading character data directly from TADOTable (whether Unicode or Nonunicode) it does not properly align to right side in TMemoView. However after several tests finally I created a TClientDataSet and copied into it all records from TADOTable and then connected it to TfrxDBDataSet and it worked fine.

Can any one let me know whether it is a bug in FastReport 3.0 or there is some other way around when reading text directly from a TADOTable.

Comments

• edited 5:48AM
    Set memo.RTLReading to false.
  • edited December 2005
    I checked and found that it is already "False".

May I get someone from FastReport Support Department to answer this question. The problem still persists which I will repeat in one sentence:

If the datasource of frxDBDataset is a TADOTable that I cannot Right-align the content of TfrxMemoView, however if the datasource is a memory table such as TClientDataset then it works fine. ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.