TfrxListBoxControl

edited 6:21PM in FastScript
Hi everybody!

I'm building this report that contains a dual list type of wizard in order to get some parameters prior to showing the report.

I'm having a lot of troubles with this property "SELECTED" (at least that is the property when I use the TListBox class in delphi).

I'm trying to do the classical "what do I have" and the "what do I want" listbox type of wizard. and for that, I need to use that property "SELECTED" so that I am able to know from which do I have to take off of the Source listbox and send to the Destination Listbox.

Probably the main problem is that I'm a beginner in Delphi and programming stuffs but I'm pretty sure that property is not doing what it is suposed to do.

Does anybody know a workaround for that or maybe a way of using that property itself???

This is an example of what I'm trying to do:

function GetFirstSelection(List: TfrxListBoxControl): Integer;
begin
for Result := 0 to List.Items.Count - 1 do
if TCustomListBox.Selected[Result] then Exit;
Result := LB_ERR;
end;

I appreciate any helpful answer, however, as I said, I'm still a beginner to delphi and I wont understand if the answer is too generic. Somebody other time told me to use the AddMethod and AddClass thing but I don't even know what that is supposed to be.

Thanks again!!!

Comments

• edited 6:21PM
    I little has not understood.
    You it is necessary chosen field from one ListBox to move in another?
    Or will simply take the indexes chosen element?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.