OnBeforePrint

edited 8:00PM in FreeReport
Hi,

is there such an event in FreeReport 2.3.3???

I'd need it because I'm trying to set up a report that takes a JPG image from a RDBMS and print it.

The query is ok, but FR gives me an error, so I'm trying to do some preprocessing, i.e. fetching from db, transforming into bmp and then assigning the bmp to the picture.

Any ideaon a smarter way to do that in delphi 6 Ent?

THANKS

Comments

• edited 8:00PM
    sandman42 wrote:
    Hi,

is there such an event in FreeReport 2.3.3???

I'd need it because I'm trying to set up a report that takes a JPG image from a RDBMS and print it.

The query is ok, but FR gives me an error, so I'm trying to do some preprocessing, i.e. fetching from db, transforming into bmp and then assigning the bmp to the picture.

Any ideaon a smarter way to do that in delphi 6 Ent?

THANKS
    AFAIK, there is onRectEnter event.
    u can use this event.

btw, the FR demos show enough techniques to do such things.. ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.