Fast report 3 purchase?

Hi

I 'bought' fast reports 3 basic yesterday morning using the eMetrix site. However, I am still waiting (over 24 hours) for a registration code and details of how to download the product.

Can someone comfirm that my order has been placed and that my registration email will be emailed very soon?

Thanks
Pete

Comments

• edited 9:14PM
    Write to sales <at> (our domain) request with your order number.
    May be you spam-filter has kill our registered mail, emetrix still do not send to use notification about your order, etc.
    Problem will be solved in any case.
    Hi

I have now sent 2 emails (one yesterday, one this morning) to sales at fast - report dot com but have yet ro recieve a read reciept or reply. ;)

Can you let me know whats happening?

Thanks
    Pete
  • FRNLFRNL Hoogeveen - Netherlands
    edited 9:14PM
    Hello Pete,

I miss the post about the problem being solved. I cannot imagine that this problem still persists.

But if it does, please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Teo
    petesouthwest have perfect spam-filter?
  • FRNLFRNL Hoogeveen - Netherlands
    edited 9:14PM
    must be.. I miss his reply that all is fine. Maybe he missed our replies too.. ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.