Recommendation for speed

Hello,

I think passing an ID as well to the CallMethod, GetProp, or SetProp could speed up the process quite a bit, because now it has to do String Compares. In our case, we recursively call a script millions of times, so it really has a material impact, and I understand someone making just GUI manipulation will never see it.

Any thoughts?

I will make the modifs here, and let people know the difference in speed.

Thanks,

Kosta

Comments

• Actually, after some basic testing, it does not seem to make any improvements, I am puzzled however, maybe Delphi's compiler does a hell of a job optimizing thos strings since they automatically become constants.

Any inputs appreciated, I will further check that later as time permits!

Thanks,

Kosta

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.