unlucky owner of TeeChart 6.x full

edited 1:53AM in FastScript
;)
Have TC 6.01 full.
Had to change the 'requires' from tee to tee67.
FS doesn't compile at all, telling me it can't load tee70 because teewhatever is already installed.

I know that TeeChart is to blame for that - they are a bad company with a bad product (even though i HAD to buy it :-( ).
Could you pls. make a teechart-less version make available?

Thx,
Rainer

Comments

• edited 1:53AM
    strange, just change fs7.dpk, TEE to TEE67. It should compile ok. However, if you want to exclude tee package from FS, remove 'requires TEE' and 'contains fs_ichartrtti' from .dpk and fs_ichartrtti from fs_ireg.pas (also remove TfsChartRTTI from Register procedure of this unit).

ps: did'nt know that tee is bad company.
  • edited 1:53AM
    Hello,

I am evaluating FastScript and I also am unable to install it in Delphi 6 because I have Tee-Chart pro. I followed your instructions for removing references to TeeChart:

"remove 'requires TEE' and 'contains fs_ichartrtti' from .dpk and fs_ichartrtti from fs_ireg.pas (also remove TfsChartRTTI from Register procedure of this unit"

The compile of the DPK files completes successfully, but when I try to install I get the message:

Cannot load package 'tee60' It contains unit 'TeeAbout, ' which is also contained in package Tee56.

Not sure what to do - any help appreciated.

-Jim Gallagher

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.