How change band height or top

edited August 2005 in FastReport 3.0
On my report I should put signature on the bottom of the last page. I tried with band ReportSummary with OBP:
if Engine.FreeSpace > (ReportSummary1.height + 1) then
    ReportSummary1.height := Engine.FreeSpace - 1;
On ReportSummary1 there are many memos with vAlign = vaBottom, StretchMode = smMaxHeight and band prop. Streched = true.
After execution there is no change in ReportSummary1 height and signature is not at the bottom as expected.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• dschuchdschuch Dresden,Germany
    edited 8:17PM
    I do things like this with

PageFooter.Visible:=<Page#>=<totalpages#>

and put on TwoPassReport in ReportOptions.
    That works fine for me.

Daniel
  • edited 8:17PM
    Actually I already have PageFooter which appears on every page. This signature should appear above this footer.
    I also want to use a combination of PageFooter and Child but PageFooter band cannot have child band.
  • dschuchdschuch Dresden,Germany
    edited 8:17PM
    Yes I know the problem with PageFooter and a child there.

And sth like this also doesnt work?:

If <Page#>=<totalpages#> then
    begin
    MemoSignatur.Visible:=True;
    PageFooter.Height:=150;
    end;

Daniel
  • edited 8:17PM
    I found the solution! Band ReportSummary1 should have Streched = false and only in this case you can change Height of band. After that I moved Memo to the bottom of Band.
     if engine.Finalpass then
        if Engine.Freespace > (ReportSummary1.height + 1) then
        begin
          ReportSummary1.Height := Engine.Freespace - 1;
          Memo4.top := ReportSummary1.height - Memo4.Height;
        end;

dschuch thanks for inspire me ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.