How to do it ?

Hi,

I'm new to fast report and just download a trial version and now I'm using rbuilder but fustrate in some of the function like creating page border/detail border printing .

I 'm finding a alternative of it. After evalutated demo of the fast-report. I like it very much.

Now I'm try to migrating some of the report to fast-reprot to try

Please advise on creating the following report in the fast-report.

I have a master detail report.

I need a outline border on All the

Master Data Section (Print on every page)

{the band hieght may be constant
or sometime vary from the memo stretching }

==============================================
| column header {Print on every page and need print after the position|
the master data print} |
|=========================================== =|
| |
|detail record band only left right outline
| the bottom Line print when, |
| 1. page end
| 2. at the end of the last detail record |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |
==============================================

I've difficult in geting the page border bottom line print at correct postion

sicne if the detail record across one page.

except the last page, all the page should print the bottom line
which is the last record of the currrent page printed.

so that I can create a outline border of the detail record.

please advise how to do.

Thx

Comments

• edited 5:26PM
    Hi.

Did you check out the FastReportDemos? There you can find the example 'SubReport'. I think, this will help you with your problems.

Anyway, I'm a beginner in FastReport respectively in FreeReport, too. And similarly I created a master-detail-report (with a subreport) for delivery notes. Each delivery note is printed to seperate pages. But when a delivery note consists of more than one page the header information is printed on the first page only.
    I assume that you are familar with reports and hope you can give me a hint to solve this problem ;-)

Greetings,
    Peter

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.