FastScript & RuntimeFusion! Anybody?

edited 9:35AM in FastScript
I'd like to integrate FastScript to the GREATIS FormDesigner that comes with their (fine) RuntimeFusion product.

Anybody has experiences with that?

Thanks,

Daniel

Comments

• edited December 2004
    waeberd wrote:
    I'd like to integrate FastScript to the GREATIS FormDesigner that comes with their (fine) RuntimeFusion product.

Anybody has experiences with that?

Thanks,

Daniel
    nobody?

I have to decide how to integrate (any) scripting package into our Greatis FormDesigner based module.

FastScript is my favourite:
    * I'd like to use only one scripting package, and FS is used in FastReport
    * Good scripting language support

Open questions:
    - I've read that the SyntaxMemo from FastReport is considered as a "bonus" component. What do you recommend? Switch to sourceforge synmemo?
    - I need to find out how to dynamically add or change an event handler for a control. As I didn't get any answers, I'm doing some trial and error ;)

General questions:
    * How can I get the best support from FastReport? Forum / Newsgroups or memberlogin question posting? I think your products are absolutely fantastic, but my questions are often left without any answer! ;)

So.... hints & comments are welcome!

Thanks,

Daniel
  • Yes, i had put the two components in order to work together as well. I have the Greatis Runtime Fusion, who uses the Roses Script engine (or something like that)...

I just changed the code to my Script (FastScript) engine works...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.