Design report

I need your help.
I want design report with 4 level(Master - detail - subdetail - ..) but I don't know that in the FR 2.5 it support this problem.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• edited 6:35PM
    FR 2.5 support only 3-level report. For more - use FR3.
    Thanks.
    I have read the document of fast report 2.54. And I could use subreport to more 3 levels. But I don't understand the subreport mechanism.
    Anybody helps me.

Thanks.
    I have read the document of fast report 2.54. And I could use subreport to more 3 levels. But I don't understand the subreport mechanism.
    Anybody helps me.

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 6:35PM
    Instead of connecting the detail band to a dataset set it to virtual one record.
    add a subrep object to it
    use a master band in the subrep and it's data source becomes what was used for your detail and move your detail fields to that master.
    do this for each detail level you need you can also nest subreps within subreps using the same method. output will depend upon data relationships.
    ;)
    Thanks. Now it works.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.